- Removable upholstery on the chair;
- Width-adjustable, foldable and removable armrests;
- A luxury delta control with a synoptic dashboard;
- Operating through a wigwag system;
- Basket at the front;
- Freewheel lever to put the scooter in drive and push mode;
- Easily removable battery pack, which is separate from the scooter can be charged;
- An easily adjustable steering column angle;
- Leak-proof PU tires;
- Storage box and steering for being able to safely lift the disassembled front part of the scooter.
|Max Speed||4 Mph|
|Number Of Wheels||4|
|Available Colours||Black, Blue, Orange, Red|
This rainproof cover is perfect for keeping out the elements.
Charterwood supply a range of spares including batteries for our scooters
We can supply tyres of both air and hard types.
This excellent roll up ramp provides a quick and easy solution to obtain access to buildings and vehicles.
Charterwood can supply many spares including battery chargers.
Capes and Covers
These waterproof capes are just the thing for staying dry when out on a scooter.
Charterwood sell a variety of extras and accessories for your mobility needs.
Give our friendly sales team a call for more information on our Freephone Number 01622 631511.
Write Your Own Review
Call Us Free on 01622 631511 to order your home demonstration
Our "Home Advisory Service" offers you the chance to discuss options and try our products in the comfort of your own home. Charterwood advisors carry a complete range of products and samples giving you the chance to choose the product that suits you most. At Charterwood, we are committed to providing an independent 'comfort' service backed by competitive prices, personal service and a thorough knowledge of the requirements of today's mobility marketplace.
A home demonstration is free of charge and completely without obligation to buy.
Home demonstrations are available on most products with the exception of smaller accessories and home items.