The new Enigma K Chair has been developed to provide a new level of comfort for wheelchair users. It features adjustable suspension that can be tailored for the user and the environment thus reducing the effects of any uneven floor surface. Please see the features listed below:
- • Half Folding Back for easy storage
- • Padded seat cushion
- • Tension adjustable back canvas
- • Rear shock absorbers, adjustable for ride and comfort
- • Shock absorbing front castors with 7” puncture proof solid tyres
- • 24” rear wheels (quick release) with handrims, racing solid grey tyres and 6-position (2 horizontal x 3 vertical) axle
- • One touch height adjustable armrests
- • Height adjustable anti-tip wheels
- • Palm activated quick release 24” rear wheels
- • Swing in / swing out legrests with new easy-to-use pull up handle
- • New style ergonomic handgrips
- • Long reach brakes
- • Available in Midnight Blue or Spirit Red
|Folding Back Height||97cm|
|Rear Wheel Size||No|
|Front Wheel Size||No|
This rainproof cover is perfect for keeping out the elements.
Charterwood supply a range of spares including batteries for our scooters
We can supply tyres of both air and hard types.
This excellent roll up ramp provides a quick and easy solution to obtain access to buildings and vehicles.
Charterwood can supply many spares including battery chargers.
Capes and Covers
These waterproof capes are just the thing for staying dry when out on a scooter.
Charterwood sell a variety of extras and accessories for your mobility needs.
Give our friendly sales team a call for more information on our Freephone Number 0800 137 759.
Write Your Own Review
Call Us Free on 0800 137 759 to order your home demonstration
Our "Home Advisory Service" offers you the chance to discuss options and try our products in the comfort of your own home. Charterwood advisors carry a complete range of products and samples giving you the chance to choose the product that suits you most. At Charterwood, we are committed to providing an independent 'comfort' service backed by competitive prices, personal service and a thorough knowledge of the requirements of today's mobility marketplace.
A home demonstration is free of charge and completely without obligation to buy.
Home demonstrations are available on most products with the exception of smaller accessories and home items.